I recall going once to the ACD Days parade with my parents maybe late 60s. It
was amazing watching the guys drive those cars like they were meant to be
driven. There was one corner where they would jump on the throttle and make
lots of noise, tire smoke, screeching, rubber patches and all manner of
hoonery. The cars were very cool.

A friend who lived near me near Boston was from Auburn. Her grandfather had the
McIntyre Motor Company there and built trucks and hauling vehicles back in the
early 1900s. She had all kinds of memorabilia and records and documents and
photos in a big trunk. I told her to donate it to the museum and i think at
some point she did.

--FT
Sent from iFōn