Pretty cold for a place that has palm trees!

I was very briefly on Tybee Island over Thanksgiving, we drove out from
Savannah on Friday in the rain.  Didn’t see much, lol, but it was fun.

Stay warm — up to 19F today with 20 mph wind, so the drive is still full of
snow.  Tomorrow I’ll dig it out, it may get up to freezing.

Peter