Sounds like a 190 starter.  Had one here temporaritly with start problems
(turned out to be a chewed up ring gear, starter was fine).  Took out the bolts
and it dropped right out, luckliy NOT on my head since I was under the car up
on jack stands.

Had to pull the engine mount on that side to put it back in, never did figure
out the magic dance to get it up, in, and around the engine mount.  If a person
did them fairly often it would be a 30 min job, took me hours.

Peter