Open the trunk?  Why? ... anyone who would do that to a coupe Merc lacks
the mechanical skill to change a tire... no need to ever open the trunk...
keep your drugs where you can always reach them.. ya know..
[Yes, I know, politically incorrect and judgemental.... my bad.. I'll go to
my safe place and be quiet.]