So now we have some sort of title issue which I guess means he can't send the VIN. Sigh...

I’m interested in the ML. If the VIN checks out I would send you money to hold it pending pick up. Could you send me the VIN please?

Today at 3:15 PM
3:15 PM
Vincent
Yes, are you still interested?
Vincent
Vincent Adams
I will have to find the title I don’t have it on hand
You sent
yes.  Can you send me the VIN please?  And do you know what sort of sensor the dealer said was needed?

--FT