Hecho en china.

Rick

From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: December 29, 2022 4:18 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: buggeredbenzm...@gmail.com
Subject: [MBZ] OT parts issue

I have a spewing hydraulic line on my little kubota tractor. I replaced one but
that wasn’t the spewing part so I ordered the other 2, might as well replace
them all. I went to put the second one on which I now think is the one spewing.
Slid in OK but the fittings wouldn’t work. One end is a pipe fitting for a
hydraulic nipple, the other end is a tube fitting to mate up to another line
that goes somewhere. This new part has the fittings on the wrong ends, swapped
around. WTF?

I verified on the parts diagram on their website (which is almost as obscure to
find as parts in the Benz EPC) I had ordered the proper part then called the
vendor. She verified it was the right part then wanted pics of the new part and
the one I pulled off so I sent some to her. She sent the pics to Kubota then
called me back a little while later and said it was the right part but had been
manufactured backwards. Go figure. Anyway she’s sent me a correct part this
afternoon and a return label for the bassackards one.

Weird. But good customer service.

--FT
Sent from iFōn