I've got the same issue. I've read to delete the app and reinstall it. I'll try
it later tonight and let you know if it works.

Rick

From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: January 3, 2023 5:30 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: ka...@striplin.net
Subject: [MBZ] I’m suddenly not getting alerts of camera activity

I have started noticing I’m no longer getting notifications of events on these
cameras. I go in and see there are events, but the app never digs my phone. I
checked and have notifications turned on in the app as well as my phone. Maybe
I missed something? Ever ran into this poos?

Sent from my iPhone