> I ended up calling Los Alamos' utility division on another matter and
they sent out a utility supervisor. I asked him how low the voltage
should go. When he told me, I mentioned ours dropped to 107.5. He did not
believe me

Seems to be par for the course. I have one leg of power that is intermittent,
depending on conditions (underground from the pole to the house). Called the
utility, they sent out a couple guys, problem was gone. Asked if the could
install a chart recorder to monitor it. They sent in a request, but nothing
came of it.

Rick