I've read a bit about them, if I am looking at the correct engine it has a good
reputation.

I am looking for something that needs no major work immediately. My garage is
full and working on cars outdoors at this time of year is not fun.

I am guessing that this car is not worth $5k. He's asking top of the KBB range
for it, but most sellers probably start there. I'll know more when (if) I see
it.