I really despise facebook marketplace.. People post things for sale and
there is no way to contact them directly to set up a buy of their item. The
post and forget, never respond to your "facebook reply that you want to
inspect and buy".. then if they do make contact with you it is obliquely to
post the item is sold and the sale is taken down.. if you can find that in
the facebook mess. Nothing is intuitive or direct.
I hear facebook is going broke... couldn't be soon enough. Can I sue for
reparations for money and time lost because of their gross mismanagement?
Ohh... almost forgot... if I look at something, suddenly, I get 100 +
emails trying to sell me like products.. or not so like.. unsolicited, so
facebook is mining my personal information for sale..