I have ridden in quite a number of those Ford Foci  and Fiestas on Uber and
Lyft rides. Nearly all of the drivers said that the problem existed from the
day that they bought the car. Most of them drove their cars like that since
they didn’t have a choice, and the ones who took them in for repairs, the
problem was never fixed. That leaves an out rages number of vehicles out there
with an unfixable defect, and I hope that Ford will have to pay dearly for that!

Sent from my iPhone