You make me laugh!! I was amazed and delighted when they worked … time will
tell if they are reliable!!

Seriously, all of the potential problems with modern electronic ignitions give
me nightmares …. I’m tempted to glue the chip from the sprinter key to the
steering column so it would then accept a mechanical key

Xx rick