Will start cooking around 2 Saturday (24th) with the festivities lasting into the night Im sure. For those of you who want to go see the gun museum etc be sure to be hear much earlier than that, probably 11ish. Also before the food gets started, I believe Luther will he holding a demonstration on replacing the center support on the driveshaft of a 123. There will also be plenty of opportunities to score good deals on lots of used parts. Who knows, I may even thin the fleet a bit and somebody can negotiate a "Kaleb" sort of deal. If you are coming in Friday night, let me know, we will get together for dinner or something.

If you still need directions, or info for overnight accomodations, let me know ASAP. If you are coming, and you are not on the list, I need to know that ASAP as well.

Here is our rather small list of attendees for this year

Kaleb Striplin
Regina Striplin
Lt Don
John Robbins
John Gregg
Rick Knoble
Mark Carlson
Mitch Marmell
Marshall Booth(maybe)
B2(maybe)
Luther Gulseth
Dan Holden (Dr. Biodiesel)
Hans Neureiter

--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 91 300D 2.5 Turbo, 90 420SEL, 89 560SEL, 87 420SEL, 87 300SDL,