I will be sure to psi relief it at 110.  The compressor was set to relief at
100, so I will not push it beyond that pressure.

On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 17:43:56 -0500, Fmiser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

rumor has it that Luther wrote:

Furnace?  What is that?  Down south here remember?  We use heat pumps
and  resistance heat.  I like the water heater idea and happen to know
where there  is a 100 gallon that I could probably secure for little
to no $$$$s.

PLEASE make sure you have at least one pressure relief valve!!!

My father knew a fellow who died from a water-heater air tank
explosion...

--   Philip, wondering how to check an tank for pressure safety...

--
Luther   KB5QHU
Alma, Ark