I always find it difficult to get the filter housing back into place. The opening does not allow much room so you have to mostly work by feel. If the car was on a hoist, it likely would be an easy task but on the ground, I don't find it to be easy. I only do it about once a year so I don't get a whole lot of practice.

Randy