How far back does the WIS go?

Randy

On 16/02/2023 8:51 AM, dan penoff.com via Mercedes wrote:
Maybe I’m just daft despite having used the WIS for some years, but I just
discovered a way to access information I didn’t know was there.

Open the WIS, enter your VIN or a chassis number, then click on “Table of
Contents”.

There’s a whole list ‘o’ stuff, but from this point you can get things like
lists of special tools with part numbers, specifications, wiring diagrams,
filling capacities, torque values, technical data, etc., etc. etc. The red
items are links to that data.

I feel like a dummy as I’ve seen this information linked out of other parts of
the WIS, but didn’t know there was a central listing of all of it in one place.

Nice!

-D

[cid:64B65150-9AC9-4211-B58B-4EC027A1A6BB]

[cid:90A4E885-B855-4426-A498-75D78DE7E173]