Jim

Yeah … another project …. After I fix the Bajaj motor scooter I just sold and
replace the starter in the Kia minivan … which I just located … transmission is
mounted sideways with the transmission pan turned vertical parallel to the
firewall which is odd … and then I need to finish hooking up the mini split I’m
installing … oh yeah and renovate 8k square feet of 100 year old buildings in
Lexington Georgia that the town of 200 people want to take me to court over

Xx rick