Perhaps I should buy it.

On 3/7/2023 10:06 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
More likely too inexpensive.

On Tue, Mar 7, 2023 at 9:18 PM dan penoff.com via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

It is. No wood trim, just the plebeian leather and vinyl. The dash is
amazing in that thing, it’s near impossible to find one with an uncracked
dash these days. Dual Solex carbs (I believe they’re Solex carbs) and a
stick. Can’t get much simpler than that.

It appears to be very nice. I wouldn’t be surprised if they get their ask.

-D

On Mar 7, 2023, at 9:09 PM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes <