Strong work 💪 for a one armed fellow.

Rick

From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: March 14, 2023 9:37 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: astr...@fastmail.fm
Subject: [MBZ] Misc work on the 04 E500

I’ve been prevented from doing much with the former Floyd E500 as I had rotator
cuff surgery about 3 and a half weeks ago. But today I changed the cabin air
filter under the hood, was able to do that one-handed. There was a fair amount
of accumulated pine needles, tree seed pods, and general muck in the space
below it, which I sucked out with the shop vac. Also replaced the broken engine
air intake flex tube on the right side. Removed the front piece of the engine
cover, which is cracked, and JB welded it. If that doesn’t hold I’ll shop for a
replacement on the bay of fleas. Removed the rear piece of the engine cover and
will replace the engine air filters and reinstall tomorrow.