Thanks for the laughs - those two sites are hysterically funny!

 Chris

Rick Knoble <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > "Tootle your horn melodiously and
> motor gently through the greasemud for therein lies the skid demon."
>
> This is an honest-to-god quote from an early Japanese car owners manual.
> The
> make escapes me at the moment.

Had to do a Google search of this.
tootle is about a quarter of the way down.
http://www.etni.org.il/farside/signsaroundworld.htm

tootle is the fifth one from the bottom of the page...
http://www.engrish.com/fromyou/fromyou2000-a.php

Goofy stuff...
Rick Knoble
'85 300 CD
'87 190 DT

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-1987 300TD, 245K km, "Rotkäppchen"
-1985 300SD, 345K km, "Wulf"
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, "One Banger"

starting at 1¢/min.