I am used to hearing that from Gary -- doesn't bother me. Working with the
disabled 40 hours a week have given me the patience to deal with the Garys
of the world who only act disabled.

On 6/21/06, Zeitgeist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You put up with that cross-lateral military branch demotion without a
peep;
what the hell is wrong with you?!?!?!?!?

On 6/21/06, LT Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think .xls worked just fine last time, dude.
>
> > > maybe corporal don can figure out how to do it in punchcard?

Casey
Olympia, WA
Biodiesel: "I drive in a persistent vegetative state"
'87 300TD intercooler #22 (216k)
'84 300D (213k)
Gashuffer:
'89 Vanagon Wolfsburg Edition (187K)