This has some obvious issues but doesn't look too bad and the price is not crazy

2000 Mercedes-Benz E430 · Sedan · Driven 23,000 miles Selling my 2000 E430 runs and drives fantastic with no mechanical issues clean inside and out just been sitting in my driveway. I don’t have any need for it anymore but it was a fantastic car when I was using it fully loaded. message me for more information. no check engine, light or warning lights on dash. well-maintained, and well taken care of.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/987164512280857

--
--FT