Well, I can see their position...  They're providing as much as they can.
They provide full results outside of China (which the people in China smart
enough to get around the barriers can get to), but the only way they could
provide any results at all from within China was after being filtered...

Not sure there's a real good answer there until China figures out how to
uncensor itself.  (:

Levi

On 6/22/06, Tony Wirtel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 6/21/06, Levi wrote
> Well, I dunno about a comparison to Wal-mart (there's a difference
between
> "cheap" and "free"), but Google certainly seems to be getting into a bit
> of
> everything.  The nice thing is that *so far*, they seem to be using
their
> brains and actually coming up with GOOD ideas...
>
> Of course if they turn evil we're all doomed.  (:
>
> Levi

How 'bout agreeing to censorship in China?

<

http://www.boston.com/news/world/articles/2006/01/28/google_china_censorship_fuels_calls_for_us_boycott/

They're saying now maybe it wasn't such a hot idea.

Tony Wirtel