Shrewd negotiations to follow

--FT

On 4/25/23 9:43 AM, dan penoff.com via Mercedes wrote:
With the miles and condition I think there may be too many digits in that ask.

-D

On Apr 25, 2023, at 6:41 AM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

Could be a reasonably easy project to finish

Firm on price as is or we will finish it for $3800! Car runs Perfect! Hit a
deer and had to replace the front bumper , radiator, condenser, headlights, and
only thing left to do is put the grill o. And repair the hood and paint front
number and good repair!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1590123161475135

--
--FT