I was thinking you outta think about writing a book. I've always enjoyed
reading your tales of ressurecting old iron. Check out Roger Welch, he's made
some pretty decent money writing books about old tractors and life with them.

  -Curt

  Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 02:51:36 -0500
From: "Rick Knoble" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Hanging out the shingle
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

> Well, the Albatross approach to getting a little extra
> money didn't work so well, all things considered, so I'll
> try a little bit of Plan B: component-level repair of clocks,
> cruise amps, and ACC panels.
>
> See: http://cathey.dogear.com/mamerepairs.html

Might make a few bucks at it. Perhaps you should see if you can take
your
command of the English language and your writing skills and make a few
bucks. Your understanding of systems and how to translate them into
laymens
terms is quite exemplary. You could work by computer anywhere on the
planet
and commute via the web. Just a thought...
Rick Knoble
'85 300 CD
'87 190 DT