If you mean the (exorbitantly priced) little kit w spring clip and nylon
washer that links the lifter to the glass carrier rail, it is NLA from
Mercedes-Benz. Which I find surprising, since it's practically a
consumable.

The sliding jaws were still available when I ordered some for my 116 a few
months ago.

D.

On Sun, 30 Apr 2023, Andrew Strasfogel wrote:

The door panel can be removed in under 10 minutes to trouble shoot.  As I
said, it's usually the plastic slide on the regulator arm.