Whatever this thing my daughter’s friends bought was a diesel, they got it
because it could supposedly tow some camping trailer they bought. It pretty
much died 15mi after they got it in Florida somewhere and there it sits while
they argue with the seller or a stealer or whoever was involved with selling it
and getting it sorted.

--FT
Sent from iFōn