Apparently Norway's electricity is about $0.12/KWH all in, including supplier
charges. We're paying $0.16/KWH just for the electricity here in north central
MA. A year ago we were locked in at $0.10KWH...

If I bought from National Grid it'd be $0.24/KWH just for the electricity.

-Curt

On Tuesday, May 9, 2023 at 02:02:29 PM EDT, Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes