Check for broken solder in the pins and wires in the connector.  It’s possible
the keyswitch is bad too, although unlikely.

Have someone operate the key switch while you listen for the relay to close.
If it does, investigate why the glow plugs aren’t getting hot, if it doesn’t,
make sure the coil i the relay is getting 12V and figure out why not.