I have been procrastinating for a while about shopping around as both of our
houses have doubled in price over the last 3 years or so. Went from about $1800
a year to almost $5k a year. Had to raise the deductible to something like $6k
just to keep it around $4k a year. I did shop around a while back and found I
could save a significant amount on the houses, and the cars could be covered
full coverage for less than I am paying USAA for liability. I need to get back
on this.

Sent from my iPhone