Most community colleges offer free tuition for proof of retirement. At least in
Indiana.

I'll be taking welding and body shop classes, soon.

Rick

From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: May 23, 2023 2:39 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: azbob...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [MBZ] One for AZ Bob?

Maybe if I found THE car and it needed it.
Oddly enough, the local community college has been after me to come back as an
adjunct professor teaching the things I taught back before the Covid. I may
approach them with heck yeah I’ll teach some classes for you and then return in
lieu of some of my paycheck I’d like to take some welding classes. I took
several welding classes back in the 70s, but I’ve slept since then.

AZBob

Sent from my iPhone