No, the Cats were beside the head in the engine compartment in '75 and '76.
They cooked everything there. The solution is to get exhaust manifolds from
another model year and the associated front section of the exhaust pipe.

On Thu, May 25, 2023 at 12:23 PM Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> That could be a good deal, other than '75 has the infamous catalytic
> converters that cause fires when you park over a pile of dried leaves.
>
> On Thu, May 25, 2023 at 1:19 PM Bob Rentfro via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
> > https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/203081502613456/
> >

> > I kinds like this…SLCs are growing on me.
> >

> > AZBob
> >

> > Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for
> > Windows

OK Don

"Quality of life is inversely proportional to the amount of clothing you
are wearing."

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Werner
Von Braun

"In science if you know what you are doing you should not be doing it.
In engineering if you do not know what you are doing you should not be
doing it."
        -- Richard W. Hamming, The Art of Doing Science and Engineering
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!