I’m going to look at this thing Thursday morning. It’s apparently parked up at
a shop with transmission (722.9) problem (“TCM”) which is not a particularly
scary fix. I can pull one from this ML350 I’m dismantling and get it
reprogrammed. $4k OBO. Gonna scan it and discuss with the mech who has it and
looked at it. It’s off in a rural town about 2hr away and I’m sensing the owner
(who has been responsive on FBMP) and mech know very little about it and are
probably either scared of a fix (big $$$) or don’t know what to do with it.
These engines have other known issues but given the mileage it might be ok. Or
not, who knows.

Black/black and highly specced as these would be. Could be a good opportunity
for a LOBALL.  Could be a cool car.

—FT
Sent from my iPad