Folks

The 2002 E320 hovercraft wagon is really screwed up now!!

We drove it around the block last night

It had been losing a quart of water in say a 50 mile trip

On the way home last night I was fooling around and stomped the accelerator
hard at about 10 mph and then made a hard left corner ….. immediately it
started blowing white smoke …. And I smelled a whiff of oil …..should I put
epoxy in the water to seal it up …. There are some systems for alleged head
gasket repair. I know two people who successfully used it on, I think fords.
One was a ranger and the other some ford suv …. It worked for both of them

I am more ready to dump the car … some German from Minnesota was considering it
for $2k…. And I take a bath at that price. He said he might fix the engine or
might put an American v8 in it !?!

Xx rick