I’ve got a harbor freight electric 1/2” impact driver that does pretty well up
to a point. I’ve been using that. It managed to get most of the bolts and
various nuts off. I have a pretty good 1/2” Sears (ingersoll rand) air impact
that has more torque but the big compressor is in the garage and the vehicle is
on the trailer and not close by, so I’m roughing it.

Sent from my iPad