I tried some of the active tests today. The "fill central reservoir" test
showed 0 PSI and when I activated the test I heard the compressor/air pump come
on for a few seconds, then it stopped. The PSI displayed did not move from zero.

I tried the test to raise the front of the car and it actually went lower.

I think there is no pressure in the system.

Bad air pump?