This 73 SL is about ready to go. I got the fuel tank back in this weekend along
with the new fuel pump and it starts and runs. Today I will change all the
fluids and filters. Might pop the plugs out and take a gander at them. This car
has always been stored indoors and has like new tires on it. They are 20 years
old but look like new with no cracking etc. I guess I will replace them anyway
as driving on tires this old even though they look good is commonly regarded as
a bad idea I do believe.

Sent from my iPhone