You could be right. I just looked at it and from what I can see up in the fan
the evaporator coils are completely iced over. It has a mechanical time clock
defrost timer. I just advanced it to a defrost cycle and the compressor kicked
off. I will see if it completes a defrost cycle and/or if the timer is
advancing on its own. I suspect it might be bad.

Sent from my iPhone