Nice score!

-D

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 29, 2023, at 8:58 AM, Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Picked up 4 aftermarket 8x17 monoblocks yesterday with tires. Wheels are in
very good condition. Tires are Linglongs (dingalings!) from Thailand, 5yr old
but fair amount of tread left. I think they will fit on the 400E without
rubbing, guy had them on a 210. Should look really good. Not the greatest tires
but will work for now and better than the 14yo rubber on there now. So now I
need to get the car sorted.

Pouring rain today so might not get a chance to mount them but excited to try
them.

<image0.jpeg>

--FT
Sent from iFōn