On 08/08/2023 11:00 AM, Bob Rentfro via Mercedes wrote:
Diesel jumped $0.30 last night (now $4.29).

Buckle up, buttercup.

AZBob

Not sure what you folks are seeing down south but around here, prices are just going through the roof on darned near everything.

I was in a big box lumber type store on Sunday morning. A 12" DeWalt sliding chop saw is being offered at $699 as a special deal. I bought one a couple of years ago for about $349 or $399. Can't recall exactly how much. I also bought the folding stand for it a bit later for either $149 or $199. Now they want $280.

I am thankful that I bought so many of my tools a while ago and don't really need to buy much more now.

Randy