For some reason on Fakebook they show videos I guess they think I want to
watch. Lately it’s been various car repair videos. These are short 15-20 second
clips of really random stuff. I guess like tick tock or whatever it’s called.
Occasionally I will watch one and see these videos of people doing random
mechanical repairs on cars, trucks or other things. I appears people in other
countries do this sort of work usually wearing no shoes at all, or wearing flip
flops. Such as standing over and engine pulling a cylinder head bear footed.
Anyway, just a random thought for the day.

Sent from my iPhone