Yes nothing is the same as before. What gets me is I got to a fast food place
and instead of giving my food on a tray or whatever like normal, it’s all
bagged up like it’s to go and creates a lot of waste. Seems like this would be
much more expensive too paying for this packaging.

Sent from my iPhone