I’m in the middle of drilling 18 3/4 holes for concrete anchors for this
alignment rack. So far I got 3 done and the plastic hammer for the HF Bauer
hammer drill broke. I used it for 10 holes from the 2 post and now this one. I
guess I’ll push thru without the handle and see how it goes. Otherwise might
have to make a trip over and buy another one.

I have the air lock releases working and have raised it to full height. The
right side is slightly uneven from the left. When raised all the way up then
lowered onto the locks, left side locks but right side is just slightly too low
to reach to the top lock. Need to figure out how to get it evened out. First
want to get it bolted down. Running it up not anchored could have been the
cause maybe. We shall see.
Sent from my iPhone