I've been listening to some vintage computer podcasts that have talked about
the issues trying to use a modem over today's VOIP phones. Apparently the
compression used today prevents modem use. There is a theory that 300 baud
would be slow enough that it's still work...
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Oct 5, 2023 at 10:18 AM, dan penoff.com via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   Acoustically coupled modem?

-D