This came with 11 already installed and I don’t see an option to roll back. I
will get used to it my my main issue is going into different settings windows
the selections are blank. If I hover over then thru sometimes appear for a
split second. Perhaps hard to tell from these pics but you can see blank
“tiles” and if you move mouse around the wording appears.

Sent from my iPhone