I transferred most everything off my HDD but this SSD is something else. It
doesn’t seem to matter if it’s connected via the SATA on the MB or with an
external HDD reader via USB it just spins. It will show up in windows but does
not show used space etc. if I try to do anything with it in disk management it
just spins. Anyone got any ideas on how to gain access to this POS?  It’s
almost like it lost its format. Maybe I can try booting into one of those
recovery disks that has various tools and maybe I can format the drive that
way; then later use recovery software to recover the data.

Sent from my iPhone