Well the cable that connects to it seems fine, I could try using a different
one. Or perhaps an internal wire. I might see if I can figure out how to take
it apart without screwing it up.

Yesterday when I had the issue with the beam being blocked to the back on the
left side, the RF was working fine.

Sent from my iPhone