The cerium oxide was more aggressive than the Meguiars Ultimate compound, seemed to be about the same as 3000 grit

--FT

On 10/16/23 9:43 AM, dan penoff.com via Mercedes wrote:
I would probably try rubbing compound first just for grins. It’s pretty
aggressive, but shouldn’t do any damage. There are other compounds that are
finer that would probably work,too.

-D

On Oct 16, 2023, at 8:46 AM, Buggered Benzmail via