While we were driving through Okieland last week, I half listened to a report
on some news radio station where the big wig of some major car manufacturer
(can’t remember but I think it might of been VW) said there are already too
many EVs and no more need to be developed or made. He said it’s not the popular
belief but he feels it’s correct.
And, btw, I still enjoy driving across country and listening to radio…even AM
radio… to hear local programming and local ads.

AZBob

Sent from my iPhone