Seller's Description

Will not respond to is it still available or nothing lower than asking price don’t waste your time !!Selling car as whole for parts !! Car was originally overheating got new thermostat and housing put in as of 2 weeks ago . Car now has possible head gasket issue haven’t got it checked out tired of putting so much money into it ! I will not sell part by part ! The car belonged to my grandmother who recently passed I do not have title but everything is legit and checks out !!! Can run vin if needed ! No wrecks. Hit a dog slamming on brakes that’s front end damage you see but had it repaired
Charlotte, NC

 2014 Mercedes-Benz e-class E 350 Sedan 4D

$3,500

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3338870476403392

--
--FT